Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/03 17:25:48 UTC

devoxx?

Hey guys,

Who's coming at the devoxx conference this year?

_o/

S.

--
Large Systems Suck: This rule is 100% transitive. If you build one, you
suck" -- S.Yegge

Re: devoxx?

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@sonatype.com>.
I'll be there for a few days. Doing a talk on Friday and there is a
BOF scheduled as well.

Happy to do any break out sessions on M2Eclipse, Nexus, and Hudson as
well.

On 2009-11-03, at 5:25 PM, Stephane Nicoll wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> Who's coming at the devoxx conference this year?
>
> _o/
>
> S.
>
> --
> Large Systems Suck: This rule is 100% transitive. If you build one,
> you
> suck" -- S.Yegge

Thanks,

Jason

Re: devoxx?

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
Oh, I thought it was well known enough. Ever heard of Javapolis? :) - 16th
to 20th Nov, Antwerp - Belgium

You'll find everything on the website (http://www.devoxx.com). If I am not
mistaken, Jason has a BOF on Maven3. Nicolas might come. That's all I know.

On a more personal note, I believe this conference has a very low pricetag
given the content!

S.

RE: devoxx?

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.