Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org> on 2020/02/01 00:46:20 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Creation of user-zh mailing list

Hi,

Apache HBase is blessed to have a diverse community made up of
individuals from around the world. On behalf of the HBase PMC, I'm
pleased to announce the creation of a new mailing list
user-zh@hbase.apache.org.

The intent of this mailing list is to act as a place for users to ask
questions about Apache HBase. Individuals who feel more comfortable
communicating in Chinese should feel welcome to ask questions in Chinese
on this list.

We hope that this list will be well received by our users and that it
will help those who do not speak English as a first language engage with
others more effectively. As with all things, please be mindful that
questions may take some time to be answered on this list as only a
subset of our HBase community can communicate in Chinese effectively.

The mailing list is available NOW, and the website will be updated
shortly to include this mailing list[1]. Users can subscribe to this
list by standard approach: mailto:user-zh-subscribe@hbase.apache.org.

- Josh (on behalf of the HBase PMC)

[1] https://hbase.apache.org/mail-lists.html

[通知] 创建user-zh邮件列表

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
大家好

Apache HBase 非常幸运能够拥有一个由来自世界各地的人组成的多元化社区。代表 HBase PMC,我很高兴的宣布我们创建了一个新的邮件列表

user-zh@hbase.apache.org

这个邮件列表的目的是给用户一个询问 Apache HBase 相关问题的地方。欢迎更喜欢用中文交流的人在这个邮件列表上用中文提问。

我们希望这个邮件列表能受到用户的欢迎,同时也希望他能够帮助那些非英语母语的人更高效的和他人交流。同时请注意,在这个邮件里中的问题可能需要一些时间才能得到回答,因为HBase社区里只有一部分人可以高效的使用中文交流。

这个邮件列表现在已经可以使用了,我们的网站在下次自动更新之后也将会展示该邮件列表[1]。用户可以使用标准方法订阅该邮件列表:给
user-zh-subscribe@hbase.apache.org 发邮件。

mailto:user-zh-subscribe@hbase.apache.org

- Josh (代表 HBase PMC)

[1] https://hbase.apache.org/mail-lists.html