Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "BOLB (Bohdan L Bodnar)" <BO...@panduit.com> on 2013/03/12 23:09:36 UTC

Setting content type in jmeter

Hello,

I captured a session using the proxy.  Upon playback, the server reports errors (e.g., HTTP 415).  Troubleshooting shows no content type is being sent and this is causing the server to complain;  can anyone give me pointers on this or give me a link where I can read how to take care of this problem?

Thanks,

Bo

RE: Setting content type in jmeter

Posted by "BOLB (Bohdan L Bodnar)" <BO...@panduit.com>.
Thank you!!

Bo

Content type should be set in the HTTP Header Manager config element.
If you used the proxy to record, you should have it, but anyway, simply add this config element and add the missing header (Accept?).

Shmuel Krakower.
www.Beatsoo.org - re-use your jmeter scripts for application performance monitoring from worldwide locations for free.

Posted by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com>.