Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by St...@nextgen.net on 2010/05/31 06:11:41 UTC

Need Help Upgrading from 0.8.0 to 0.11.0

Hi, I am trying to upgrade my version of couchDB from 8 to 11 on Ubuntu
9.04. my computer is telling me that I have successfully installed 11 from
source but when I run couchDB it is still saying version 0.8.0-incubating.

Heres what I have done so far...

Re: Need Help Upgrading from 0.8.0 to 0.11.0

Posted by Randall Leeds <ra...@gmail.com>.
If you installed 11 from source and still have 8 from apt then maybe
/usr/bin is before /usr/local/bin in your path? :-/ seems unlikely. But
check it out. If you didn't specify --prefix on configure you'll have 11 in
/usr/local