Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Kanwar Ajit <ka...@pugmarks.com> on 2012/05/22 15:56:03 UTC

OpenMeeting Installation with Mysql

  Dear All,

I am new to Open Meetings & I just Installed 1.9.1 OM on Centos 6.2 64
Bit by following word by word of this tutorial
"http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/wiki/InstallationCentOS5" but
couldn't find "mysql_hibernate.cfg.xml" file in the following path
/home/openmeetings/red5/webapps/openmeetings/conf so I have downloaded
that file from
"http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/source/browse/trunk/singlewebapp/WebContent/conf/mysql_hibernate.cfg.xml?spec=svn3802&r=3802".
Then I ran the install script but it didn't install any DB in mysql
server but open meetings has been installed & running. I am wondering
where it has created the Database.

Can someone guide me a nice tutorial so that I can install OpenMeetings
1.9.1 with Mysql.

Thanks in Advance,

Re: OpenMeeting Installation with Mysql

Posted by greenes <zu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kanwar,

In this link:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Tutorials
+related+to+OpenMeetings

...find somes tutorials can help you.

The installation is not on Centos but
the steps about OpenMeetings MySQL are
the sames.

Regards!

Re: web installation - don't know where to start

Posted by Kanwar Ajit <ka...@pugmarks.com>.
  Hi Walt,

I just finished installation of Openmeetings with mysql so if you need
any help for that then let me know.

Thanks,
Kanwar Ajit

Posted by Anand Ayyappan <an...@gmail.com>.
Good Day,

Posted by Kanwar Ajit <ka...@pugmarks.com>.
  Please ignore............

The issue is resolved as mysql service was not started............

Thanks,
Kanwar Ajit

Posted by Kanwar Ajit <ka...@pugmarks.com>.
  Hey Guys,