Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org> on 2020/05/12 13:23:33 UTC

Broken downloads / removing old UIMAJ releases from downloads after cleanup

Hi there,

my uimaFIT 3.1.0 release announcement to the announcement mailing list was rejected with the following comment:

---
The download page has lots of broken links, including:
https://www.apache.org/dist/uima//uimafit-3.1.0/uimafit-3.1.0-bin.zip.asc
https://www.apache.org/dist/uima//uimaj-3.0.2/uimaj-3.0.2-bin.zip.asc
https://www.apache.org/dist/uima//uimaj-3.0.1/uimaj-3.0.1-bin.tar.gz.asc

Please fix the download page, double-check it and submit a fresh announce
email when this has been done.
Thanks
---

The broke links to the uimaFIT 3.1.0 downloads are indeed my fault - I forgot to copy the artifacts to the release spot prio to the announcement... Have copied them now and waiting for the mirrors to catch up.

I believe the other two UIMAJ releases were removed from the mirrors system in the recent cleanup but were not removed from the website. I'm going to remove them from the downloads page now.

Cheers,

-- Richard