Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Mark Lee <li...@126.com> on 2022/11/18 04:09:54 UTC

答复: Flink Operator in Golang?

I got it, Thanks Zhanghao!

发件人: user-return-51640-lifuqiong00=126.com@flink.apache.org
<us...@flink.apache.org> 代表
zhanghao.chen@outlook.com
发送时间: 2022年11月17日 23:36
收件人: Mark Lee <li...@126.com>; user@flink.apache.org
主题: Re: Flink Operator in Golang?

Hi Mark,

1.	Directly quoting from
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-212%3A+Introduce+Flin
k+Kubernetes+Operator:

Main reasons for choosing Java over Go

・       Direct access to Flink Client libraries for submitting, managing
jobs and handling errors

・       Most Flink developers have strong Java experience while there are
only few Go experts

・       Easier to integrate with existing build system and tooling

・       Required k8s clients and tools for building an operator are also
available in Java

2.	unfortunately, Golang API is not supported yet

Best,

Zhanghao Chen

  _____

Posted by kant kodali <ka...@gmail.com>.
Golang doesn't seem to have anything similar to Flink or Spark.