Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Dennis Madsen <de...@demaweb.dk> on 2006/03/08 20:32:33 UTC

[users@httpd] Advanced Problem with Virtual Host

Hi,

I have a running apace-webserver, but have not discovered a problem.

When I visit e.g.:

http://www.demahost.dk/support/

http://www.demahost.dk/admin/

My browser shows this sites:

http://www.demahost.dk/support.php

http://www.demahost.dk/admin.php

I really don't know why - It's very scary. It looks like a rewriterule, but
I havn't any htaccess.

You can see my httpd.conf here:

http://www.demahost.dk/httpd.conf

And here my vhost.conf which I include in httpd.conf:

http://www.demahost.dk/vhosts.conf

(I have removed all my vhosts to simplify the docs)

Anybody who can help me?

Please tell me if you don't understand the problem.

Best regards

Dennis Madsen

SV: [users@httpd] Advanced Problem with Virtual Host

Posted by Dennis Madsen <de...@demaweb.dk>.