Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Matthias Niggemeier <m...@thias.de> on 2004/09/17 14:43:58 UTC

Generating code from .xsd

Hi there!
I have to generate several types of xml-files
basing on an schema. I use the XMLSpy codegenerator
to generate wrapper classes for the types defined
in the .xsd-file.
Unfortunately, the generated code has memory leaks;
additionally, it seems to be slow.
Are there other (better?) tools to generate code
from schema files? It would be very helpful, since
I am not very experienced with xerces.

greetings

Matthias

Re: Generating code from .xsd