Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "D, Dinoj" <Di...@Honeywell.com> on 2011/09/30 10:40:30 UTC

Setting content type

Hello,

If we are accessing subversion repository through WebDev module , then
the  content type will be send to the client depend the property what we
have set for files. It won't look into apche mime types. But there is a
way to edit the header information for Content-type

For example:

<IfModule headers_module>

  SetEnvIf Request_URI "\.docx$" docx_file

  RequestHeader edit Content-Type
"application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document
" env=docx_file

</IfModule>

But it is not working,  could you please help me to configure this with
svn ?

Thanks & Regards,

Dinoj D

Re: Setting content type

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.
2011/9/30 D, Dinoj <Di...@honeywell.com>:
> Hello,
>

> If we are accessing subversion repository through WebDev module , then the
>  content type will be send to the client depend the property what we have
> set for files. It won’t look into apche mime types. But there is a way to
> edit the header information for Content-type
>

> For example:
>
> <IfModule headers_module>
>
>   SetEnvIf Request_URI "\.docx$" docx_file
>
>   RequestHeader edit Content-Type
> "application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document"
> env=docx_file

The above is *Request*Header,  but you want to modify the Response
header, not a Request one.

There is "Header" directive for that purpose,  though I have not tried it.

I'd prefer to set correct mime-types on the files.

> </IfModule>

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko

Re: Setting content type

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>.
Also, I'm sure there is a mod_dav_svn httpd.conf directive to make
mod_dav_svn consult mime.types when the property is not set.

Re: Setting content type

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.