Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/19 16:10:26 UTC

[QUESTION] SQL in old upgrade code

devs,

in Upgrade218to22 in private void modifyIndexes(Connection conn), an
index is removed twice without any code inbetween. Does anybody know
of a (my)sql quirk that makes this necessary?

I am trying to remove the last high impact coverity warning so we can
use coverity in our review process. Alternative would be to remove
this old upgrade code altogether but I don't want to make this call
just yet.

any opinions greatly appreciated,
--
Daan

Re: [QUESTION] SQL in old upgrade code

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
nevermind, I was reading over an extra underscore ('_')...:(

--
Daan