Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Stanisław Kuś <st...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/11 17:02:18 UTC

Camel, ActiveMQ, JMSBlobMessage

Hi all,

I have a question: does Camel support JMS BlobMessage out of the box ?

What needs to be considered/set up to get it running?

Thanks for answers in advance,

Best,

Stan

Re: Camel, ActiveMQ, JMSBlobMessage

Posted by "Joseph E. Kampf Jr." <jo...@gmail.com>.
Why not just have the route that processes the ActiveMQ message treat the situation where the FTP file has not arrived yet as a recoverable error and retry it after a delay?

Thanks,

Joe

Posted by Stanisław Kuś <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi Claus,