Posted to commits@openoffice.apache.org by co...@apache.org on 2012/10/30 23:09:00 UTC

[CONF] Apache OpenOffice Community > Details on Scenario 3

Space: Apache OpenOffice Community (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS)
Page: Details on Scenario 3 (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Details+on+Scenario+3)
Comment: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Details+on+Scenario+3?focusedCommentId=30740820#comment-30740820

Comment added by Ricardo Berlasso:

Sorry for the delay (I was busy on the ES mwiki). I'm starting to organize the ideas. As soon as I have something I'll come back here and to the list.

Thank you Ricardo for starting this. I have added a few thoughts of my own as well. I am just thinking that whether we bring documentation in-house or the next major release or not, most of this is applicable.

I look forward to any other thoughts and ideas that you might share.

Change your notification preferences: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/users/viewnotifications.action