Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by "Seetharaman. S" <se...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/07 16:12:03 UTC

[AOO-Templates]

I have downloaded and installed Open Office 4.1.6 in my HP computer which has Operating System Windows 10 The spell check link ABC which is expected to underline wrong spelling and also spelling and grammar check link are not working. How to activate them

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: [AOO-Templates]

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Mon, 7 Jan 2019 21:42:03 +0530
"Seetharaman. S" <se...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have downloaded and installed Open Office 4.1.6 in my HP computer which has Operating System Windows 10 The spell check link ABC which is expected to underline wrong spelling and also spelling and grammar check link are not working. How to activate them
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Try this tutorial from the Forum
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=16512

Normally, spellcheck problems are solved by simply deleting or renaming your OpenOffice User Profile.
Details on this are given in
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=12426

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>