Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Simone Chiaretta <si...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/02 17:21:43 UTC

[Lucene.Net] [Announcement] Lucene.net 2.9.4 nuget packages

Hi,
with much pleasure I'm happy to announce that now it is possible to
download the latest version of Lucene.net also from nuget.

Keep in mind tho that the previous lucene.net packages were not releases by
the lucene.net team, but by other people in the community,
The two official packages are:

   - http://nuget.org/List/Packages/Lucene.Net for the core
   - http://nuget.org/List/Packages/Lucene.Net.Contrib for the contribs

the two old pkgs have been marked as DEPRECATED

To know more about that, read the blog post I wrote with the announcement
and thanking the guys that gave us their package ids
http://codeclimber.net.nz/archive/2011/12/02/Lucene-net-2-9-4-is-out-now-with-NuGet.aspx

--
Simone Chiaretta
Microsoft MVP ASP.NET - ASPInsider

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic
"Life is short, play hard"