Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Max Yu <yu...@yahoo.com> on 2005/11/09 21:56:07 UTC

[users@httpd] not navigate during downloading

Hi,

There was an old apache server (on redhat), on which users can
view and download files. I can navigate other pages during
downloading. Now I updated all the php code and setup a new
apache server on a new machine (Fedora Core 3). The behavior is
changed. I am not sure if this is a real apache problem or not.
Now user can't view other pages if he is downloading something.
Only after the downloading is finished, he can navigate the web
again.

What's the problem?

Max

Re: [users@httpd] not navigate during downloading

Posted by Joshua Slive <js...@gmail.com>.
On 11/10/05, Max Yu <yu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks Joshua.
>
> The strange things are it can access other sites, no problems.
> Only problem is it can't access any other pages in the site. The
> site is also controlled by MySQL. How to solve it?

I doubt this is an apache issue.  But if you had a specific URL that
demonstrated the problem, we might be able to help more.

Joshua.

Re: [users@httpd] not navigate during downloading

Posted by Max Yu <yu...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Joshua.

The strange things are it can access other sites, no problems.
Only problem is it can't access any other pages in the site. The
site is also controlled by MySQL. How to solve it?

Thanks,

Max

Posted by Joshua Slive <js...@gmail.com>.