Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jonatan Soto <se...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/20 10:32:33 UTC

CSV separator token

Hi,

Somebody knows how can I set a different separator token in CSV file when I
export a list using the content-type="csv/text"?

TIA
--
-----

Jonatan Soto

Re: CSV separator token

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
Have a look at this issue:

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com

Re: CSV separator token

Re: CSV separator token

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
in the future hope to have all such property files in the properties
entity. the reason is under multitenant each db will have its own set of
properties.
looking forward to you patch.

=========================
BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Jonatan Soto sent the following on 9/20/2010 8:26 AM:

Re: CSV separator token

Posted by Jonatan Soto <se...@gmail.com>.

--
-----