Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sudha Ponnaganti <su...@citrix.com> on 2014/05/28 00:21:01 UTC

[ACS 4.4] Blocker and Critical Defects 5/27

There are 8 blockers and 77 critical defects outstanding
Dashboard https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12323265

Blocker Defect List:

Key        Summary             Assignee
CLOUDSTACK-6779          [OVS] Expunging VM (deleting vif) deletes all the rules from ovs bridge flow table            Murali Reddy
CLOUDSTACK-6755          [OVS] Can't create more than 7 GRE tunnel networks in xen cluster         Murali Reddy
CLOUDSTACK-6710          [Automation] VM snapshot failing with NPE in vmware  Likitha Shetty
CLOUDSTACK-6644          Unable to attach Volume to a VM as a System User         Min Chen
CLOUDSTACK-6623          Register template does not work as expected, when deploying simulator and xen zones simultaneously on a single management server.               edison su
CLOUDSTACK-6603          [Upgrade]DB Exception while Autoscale monitoring after upgrading from 4.3 to 4.4         Rajesh Battala
CLOUDSTACK-6602          [UI] createNetworkACL API action param value passed incorrectly           Jessica Wang
CLOUDSTACK-6599          Template/Volume URLs expiration functionality not working      Nitin Mehta

Re: [ACS 4.4] Blocker and Critical Defects 5/27

Posted by Min Chen <mi...@citrix.com>.
Done.

Thanks
-min