Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Stanislav Kozlovski <st...@confluent.io> on 2019/03/02 20:07:54 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-436 Add a metric indicating start time

Hello everybody,

It's been a week since this KIP was first posted and not much discussion
has been had. I can only assume people find the new metric somewhat
reasonable. I will consider starting a voting thread after a couple of days
if nobody has objections.

@Manikumar,
Do you have any further thoughts in relation to my response?

Thanks,
Stanislav

--
Best,
Stanislav

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-436 Add a metric indicating start time

Posted by Dongjin Lee <do...@apache.org>.
Hi Stanislav,

Sorry for being late. I feel this proposal is reasonable. Add to this, I
made a trivial revision to your KIP - I updated the link to discussion
thread.

Thanks,
Dongjin

--
*Dongjin Lee*

*A hitchhiker in the mathematical world.*
*github:  <http://goog_969573159/>github.com/dongjinleekr
<https://github.com/dongjinleekr>linkedin: kr.linkedin.com/in/dongjinleekr
<https://kr.linkedin.com/in/dongjinleekr>speakerdeck: speakerdeck.com/dongjin
<https://speakerdeck.com/dongjin>*

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-436 Add a metric indicating start time

Posted by Stanislav Kozlovski <st...@confluent.io>.
Thanks for the discussion, folks. I'll be starting a vote thread now.

Dongjin, thanks for updating the link to the discussion thread.

Best,
Stanislav

--
Best,
Stanislav

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-436 Add a metric indicating start time