Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by "Wielek, Lukasz" <Lu...@sabre-holdings.com> on 2008/03/03 18:08:17 UTC

Accesing servicemix JMX (non-GUI)

Hi,

Is there any way to access (list) ServiceMix Mbean objects from shell
script.
I can access it via jconsole, however it requires GUI, but I'm looking
for some commandline.

Regards,
Lukasz Wielek

Re: Accesing servicemix JMX (non-GUI)

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I've never heard of any command line JMX console, but if you just want
to check a few things,
you could use the servicemix ant tasks, or for some very specific
queries, just write a few lines
to connect to the remote JMX server and query it.   Once you're a bit
familiar with the JMX
api, it's not so hard to do.

--
Cheers,