Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Tomek Sztelak <ts...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/07 22:02:35 UTC

Maven archetypes for CXF

Hello
I just committed maven archetype ( based on spring_http sample) to CXF
sandbox. Since i'm new to CXF project, i want to ask for some
guidelines on where this code should be placed in trunk tree and how
it should be properly configured for deployment.

Thanks.

Re: Maven archetypes for CXF

Posted by Tomek Sztelak <ts...@gmail.com>.
Ok, thx

--
-----
When one of our products stops working, we'll blame another vendor

Re: Maven archetypes for CXF

Posted by James Mao <ja...@iona.com>.

Re: Maven archetypes for CXF

Posted by Tomek Sztelak <ts...@gmail.com>.