Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Lindhout <ml...@jointeffort.nl> on 2009/08/19 13:15:21 UTC

SubmitLink in List/DataView in Form not working?

Hi All,

I almost finished 2 Wicket sites succesfully without any problems, and
now I'm busy with a  third one... but I'm lost... and can't find a
solution in the list so far...

I have a  submitlink in a listview, together with several input fields
(zie HTML below). In code I have:

item.add(new SubmitLink("linkUp"){
     public void onSubmit() { ...}
});

And the link doesn't submit....

What do I forget?

HTML:

<form wicket:id="form">

</form>

Re: SubmitLink in List/DataView in Form not working?

Posted by Martijn Lindhout <ml...@jointeffort.nl>.
shame on me.... when I copied the raw html from the designers into my
page, I forgot to remove a 'dummy' form object, so there was a nested
form....

--
Martijn Lindhout
 * 06 - 18 47 25 29