Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Anton <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2005/12/02 00:09:46 UTC

Re: Functionality Matrix

David, did you get any response on this?
  I am trying to evaluate different (mostly open-source) portal implementations and would appreciate any input on the topic.

  Thank you.
  Anton

"David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org> wrote:  All,

I remember seeing some time ago a functionality matrix which compared
jetspeed to other open source (and perhaps commercial) portal
implementations.  I can't seem to dig it up.

Any help locating it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

David

http://mail.yahoo.com