Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Jean Croteau <cr...@cognicase.ca> on 2002/05/07 20:46:03 UTC

Schema

Is there anyway to load a schema dynamicaly at parse time with xerces instead of specifying it in the doctype of the xml file ?  We want clients to send us xml files but the schema files will change often and will not be available to the public (I'm not the one who decided that so don't tell me it's bad I know it) so clients will be able to specify the schema in the actual xml file.

Any help on this subject would be helpful.  If someone could point me in to the right place in documentation.

Thanks all.