Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/28 17:31:28 UTC

[RELEASE]: propose AOO 4.1.1 RC1 based on revision 1614049

Hi,

I propose a first RC based on branch AOO410 revision 1614049.

I will prepare the builds and hope to have them in place until Friday.

Juergen

Re: [RELEASE]: propose AOO 4.1.1 RC1 based on revision 1614049

Posted by Herbert Duerr <hd...@apache.org>.
On 29.07.2014 09:50, Herbert Duerr wrote:
> On 28.07.2014 18:01, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>> On 28/07/14 17:44, Pedro Lino wrote:
>>> Hi Juergen
>>>
>>> In case no one has noticed, Nightly builds for the Windows OS have been
>>> failing since July 22nd...
>>> http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/#win
>>> Based on your previous answer I assume this is a Tinderbox problem
>>> only but
>>> it would be worth to check/fix it?
>>
>> I know and it seems a space problem, maybe the new languages were too
>> much. It is no source problem and will have no effect on the release
>> build. If somebody feels responsible to track this down and communicate
>> the problem to infra it would help ... Any help is appreciated
>
> Please monitor the JIRA issue [1] for the status of this problem.

With the disk-space issue fixed (thanks Gavin!) the nightly build ran
fine again and created its install sets [1]. Since that nightly build is
currently switched to the release branch the revision it built is
identical to the RC1 revision 1614049 that will be soon available with
all release-candidate languages from its page [2].

[1] http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/install/win/
[2] http://s.apache.org/aoo_devsnaps

Herbert

Re: [RELEASE]: propose AOO 4.1.1 RC1 based on revision 1614049

Posted by Herbert Duerr <hd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pedro Lino <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hi Juergen