Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by su...@wipro.com on 2010/04/23 12:06:43 UTC

RE: Any IDE or Editor for Apache Cocoon2.1?

Hi All,

There is a plugin for Cocoon in eclipse Lipedo, unfortunately it didn't
completed and project was closed.

I contacted Project Lead Sylvain Wallez for Lepido plugin   (Please Find
Aattachment). Acoording to him the project is dead, but in mailing list
of cocoon some might have this project in working condition.

Please share any info related to it.

I have no option other than develop the Plugin for XSP in eclipse, so
any information is helpful.

Thank you very much for your time.

---Suyog Uttam Doshi

Posted by Daniel Smith <op...@gmail.com>.