Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Michael Bien <mb...@gmail.com> on 2022/08/08 16:45:22 UTC

Re: committers access..

is everything working again for you?

-mbien

Re: committers access..

Posted by Michael Bien <mb...@gmail.com>.
the only advice I have would be to possibly link your apache account to
gh again (reset and link).

Basically follow the apache boarding process:
https://gitbox.apache.org/setup

it solved an issue i once had of not having a merge button on a
different apache project.

if this doesn't work, get in touch with infra as Eric advised.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/INFRA/issues

best regards,
michael

Re: committers access..