Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2011/10/17 23:12:27 UTC

please keep moderately up to date publishing snapshots

Could someone with the appropriate permissions please deploy snapshots of utils and bundlerepository?  For some reason my build keeps pulling down the antique snapshots in apache nexus and I have to rebuild the projects every day.

thanks
david jencks

Re: please keep moderately up to date publishing snapshots

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
On 17 Oct 2011, at 22:12, David Jencks wrote:

> Could someone with the appropriate permissions please deploy snapshots of utils and bundlerepository?  For some reason my build keeps pulling down the antique snapshots in apache nexus and I have to rebuild the projects every day.

...done