Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com> on 2011/08/01 19:20:22 UTC

Re: diskfailover

Hi Torsten,

Ideally, you would be using a agentDFOSink instead of the diskFailover.
  diskFailover decorator is used used internally with in it.  I've created a
page on the new wiki that talks about feature status and the intent of
certain sources and sinks.

Here's the feature status page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/FLUME/feature-status.html

Jon.