Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by suneel hadoop <su...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/22 18:06:49 UTC

Hi All,

We have a strange problem,

We are trying to load data using sqoop from teradata and we have 100 part
files in the Hdfs location,while running it is loading first 100 records of
the first part file and getting failed..what would be the problem..

Thanks in advance..

Thanks,
Suneel

Re: Loading 1st 100 records

Posted by Shahab Yunus <sh...@gmail.com>.
Any error messages or details or logs would be helpful in advising.

Plus you are saying your loading FROM teradata. Where are you loading TO?
How does HDFS (and the 100 files on it) comes into the picture?

Regards,
Shahab

Re: Loading 1st 100 records

Posted by Shahab Yunus <sh...@gmail.com>.