Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ARNOD-PRIN Samuel <sa...@marvel.ch> on 2000/07/18 10:16:55 UTC

IIS and Servlets.. simple configuration problem...

Hi all,

I have problem to install tomcat with IIS on NT Server 4, SP5.

My contexts work fine with tomcat in standalone. I have 2 contexts, one
on the root and on one /examples
I must say that the isapi module has the green icon on IIS :)

1st question
============
Must I add in IIS/Properties/Home Directory/Configuation that
isapi_redirect.dll must take care of jsp files ?
if yes, then the jsp's work fine, if not, they don't work.

2nd question
where do I have to tell to IIS that servlets, jsps and other files must
be handled by tomcat ?
in uniworkermap.properties ?

/servlet/*=ajp12
/examples/*.jsp=ajp12

if yes, then I did it...

thanx for helping...
all is OK with Apache on Linux and WinNT