Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/01 02:19:42 UTC

Re: Composing Mahout workflow (Re: Improving Our JIRA State)

"You can even use the evolutionary optimizer to do the optimization more
cleanly."
"The hard part is to pass data structures around."

This is one use case- another is to classify data which "classifies well"
v.s. "classifies poorly" as part of fine-tuning your classification jobs.

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com