Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com> on 2006/12/01 15:29:00 UTC

Port to sar?

Good Morning Everyone

If someone is interested in deploying Struts2 but is absolutely dedicated to JRun 4 Appserver
Is/Are there any deploys available for Struts 2 to build JRun sars?
(does'nt appear to be too difficult a task but I was wondering if anyone has been down that road)?

Thanks,
M-
This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received
this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents

Re: Port to sar?

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Powerful stuff!

OGNL expression parsing for expression validation
Ability to turn off singleton for each Action,Interceptor or Result Bean..nice
IoC for components
and validator rules searched on inheritance tree
not to mention ValueStack allowing next Acion to access previous Action

pertaining to field validators
Not sure if I understand the logic behind <field-validator type="conversion" short-circuit = "true"
to disable downstream field validators for that field only
Is there a reason for 'short-circuit=true' applying to only downstream field validators and not all validators?

Thanks Don,
M-

Re: Port to sar?

Posted by Don Brown <do...@gmail.com>.