Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by stratio <st...@hotmail.it> on 2011/04/02 15:22:18 UTC

Re: testing WebSocket + STOMP support, getting occasional "No transportListener available..." errors

Hello, I'm having the same problem occasionally. I use websocket over
stomp(Jeff Mesnil's javascript) to connect to a topic and sometimes i get
this message and can't manage to connect.

What does this problem depend on?

Is there a solution for it?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Re: testing WebSocket + STOMP support, getting occasional "No transportListener available..." errors

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,

you should raise a Jira for this and try to create a test case to reproduce
the issue.

Regards
Blog - http://www.nighttale.net

Connect at CamelOne <http://camelone.com/> May 24-26

The Open Source Integration Conference

Posted by stratio <st...@hotmail.it>.

Posted by stratio <st...@hotmail.it>.
Anyone has any idea or suggestion about this problem?