Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by curtis_schlak <cu...@barcap.com> on 2010/02/18 16:43:12 UTC

Initial NMS Build with NAnt does Nothing

Using NAnt 0.86 (Build 0.86.3412.0; nightly; 5/5/2009), when I run nant at
the command line, I receive the build output at the end of the message. It
seems to do nothing except create the lib\NUnit\net-X.X and
build\net-X.X\[Debug|Release] sub-directories.

Any assistance in getting this initial build completed would really help.

BUILD OUTPUT (with blank lines removed)
---------------------------------------
NAnt 0.86 (Build 0.86.3412.0; nightly; 5/5/2009)
Copyright (C) 2001-2009 Gerry Shaw
http://nant.sourceforge.net
Buildfile: file:///C:/Documents and
Settings/schlakcu/Desktop/NMS/Apache.NMS/nant.build
Target framework: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
Target(s) specified: default
install-all:
     [echo] Installing all build configurations for all runtime
configurations.
init:
set-debug-configuration:
set-net-2.0-framework-configuration:
 [property] Target framework changed to "Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0".
     [echo] Doing a signed debug build for the .NET 2.0 framework
dependency-init:
vendor-init:
conditional-download:
     [echo] Required dependent assembly nunit.framework.dll from NUnit for
.NET 2.0 is not available. Build skipped.
     [echo] Required dependent assembly nunit.framework.extensions.dll from
NUnit for .NET 2.0 is not available. Build skipped.
download-vendor:
compile-target:
install:
init:
set-release-configuration:
set-net-2.0-framework-configuration:
     [echo] Doing a signed release build for the .NET 2.0 framework
dependency-init:
vendor-init:
conditional-download:
     [echo] Required dependent assembly nunit.framework.dll from NUnit for
.NET 2.0 is not available. Build skipped.
     [echo] Required dependent assembly nunit.framework.extensions.dll from
NUnit for .NET 2.0 is not available. Build skipped.
download-vendor:
compile-target:
install:
init:
set-debug-configuration:
set-net-3.5-framework-configuration:
 [property] Target framework changed to "Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5".
     [echo] Doing a signed debug build for the .NET 3.5 framework
dependency-init:
vendor-init:
conditional-download:
     [echo] Required dependent assembly nunit.framework.dll from NUnit for
.NET 3.5 is not available. Build skipped.
     [echo] Required dependent assembly nunit.framework.extensions.dll from
NUnit for .NET 3.5 is not available. Build skipped.
download-vendor:
compile-target:
install:
init:
set-release-configuration:
set-net-3.5-framework-configuration:
     [echo] Doing a signed release build for the .NET 3.5 framework
dependency-init:
vendor-init:
conditional-download:
     [echo] Required dependent assembly nunit.framework.dll from NUnit for
.NET 3.5 is not available. Build skipped.
     [echo] Required dependent assembly nunit.framework.extensions.dll from
NUnit for .NET 3.5 is not available. Build skipped.
download-vendor:
compile-target:
install:
init:
set-debug-configuration:
set-mono-2.0-framework-configuration:
     [echo] Mono 2.0 is not available. Build skipped.
dependency-init:
vendor-init:
download-vendor:
compile-target:
install:
init:
set-release-configuration:
set-mono-2.0-framework-configuration:
     [echo] Mono 2.0 is not available. Build skipped.
dependency-init:
vendor-init:
download-vendor:
compile-target:
install:
init:
set-debug-configuration:
set-netcf-2.0-framework-configuration:
     [echo] .NET Compact Framework 2.0 is not available. Build skipped.
dependency-init:
vendor-init:
download-vendor:
compile-target:
install:
init:
set-release-configuration:
set-netcf-2.0-framework-configuration:
     [echo] .NET Compact Framework 2.0 is not available. Build skipped.
dependency-init:
vendor-init:
download-vendor:
compile-target:
install:
init:
set-debug-configuration:
set-netcf-3.5-framework-configuration:
     [echo] .NET Compact Framework 3.5 is not available. Build skipped.
dependency-init:
vendor-init:
download-vendor:
compile-target:
install:
init:
set-release-configuration:
set-netcf-3.5-framework-configuration:
     [echo] .NET Compact Framework 3.5 is not available. Build skipped.
dependency-init:
vendor-init:
download-vendor:
compile-target:
install:
default:
BUILD SUCCEEDED
Total time: 1 seconds.

Re: Initial NMS Build with NAnt does Nothing

Posted by curtis_schlak <cu...@barcap.com>.
Tim,

Thanks for that. I think that worked.

Skaal!