Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com> on 2019/08/01 15:23:43 UTC

FW: Newsweek Recognition of Apache CloudStack

Hi Marketing people,

Could we tweet this, put a copy of the certificate on the ACS website so we can link to the image, add a blog to the Apache site so that it appears on ours etc.

If we can have some 'approved' copy, that might help people get the message out...

I'd do more myself, but I'm in the middle of the family summer vacation just now.

Posted by Tim Mackey <tm...@gmail.com>.
When you get a blog up, let me know. I'll add it to my feeds as well. I
could potentially help write the post tomorrow if anyone prefers.

-tim

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@shapeblue.com>.

paul.angus@shapeblue.com<ma...@shapeblue.com>
www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com/>