Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Mihai Chira <mi...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/23 17:26:00 UTC

New debugging library for Flex/AIR applications: traffic-debug-tools

A few months ago we asked our company[1] to open-source some code, and
they kindly agreed. Part of it was a debugging framework we had
written to debug TrafficLIVE[2]. Since then I continued using it for
work and perfecting it for various use cases. Now it's ready for
prime time.

When you have a bug to fix, see if traffic-debug-tools[3] can help you.

I appreciate any questions, suggestions, bug reports or pull requests
for code improvements and documentation.

Many thanks. I hope this will make your debugging faster and maybe even fun.
Mihai

[1] Sohnar UK at the time, now Deltek
[2] http://trafficlive.com/
[3] https://github.com/evolverine/traffic-debug-tools