Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be> on 2001/12/02 16:49:31 UTC

Re: Sybase again

Hi

Can you test if the insert statement in the reference implementation
works with sybase ?
Just make a simple test program with the code from
JDBCContentStore::storeContent.

        PreparedStatement insertStatement = connection.prepareStatement
            ("insert into revisioncontent values(?, ?, ?)");
        insertStatement.setString(1, revisionUri);
        insertStatement.setString(2, revisionNumber);
        InputStream is = ...
	int contentLength = ...
        insertStatement.setBinaryStream(3, is, contentLength);
        insertStatement.executeUpdate();

Maybe you can find an sybase example that works.

Dirk