Posted to builds@apache.org by Roger Meier <ro...@bufferoverflow.ch> on 2011/03/28 20:42:49 UTC

Jenkins: request for additional packages on osx slaves?

Dear Build Server Maintainers

We would like to build Apache Thrift on OSX, this requires a few additional
packages:

- Autoconf >= 2.65
- boost >=  1.34.0
- openssl
- lex, yacc
- and probably more....

Do you use fink or macports? Which one do you recommend?

Could you tell me something about the install procedure?
I would like to update the Wiki Page as well.

further Information:
https://builds.apache.org/hudson/job/Thrift-osx/1/console
http://wiki.apache.org/thrift/GettingOsxPackages
http://wiki.apache.org/thrift/ThriftRequirements

Thank you

Roger

Re: Jenkins: request for additional packages on osx slaves?

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 8:42 PM, Roger Meier <ro...@bufferoverflow.ch> wrote:
> - Autoconf >= 2.65
> - boost >=  1.34.0
> - openssl
> - lex, yacc
> - and probably more....
>
> Do you use fink or macports? Which one do you recommend?

We've used macports, so feel free to provide instructions for that.

> I would like to update the Wiki Page as well.

Please do :-)

/niklas