Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/26 15:57:45 UTC

1.2.1 - @Specialized Class : XXX may not explicitly declare a bean name

Hi,

i just upgraded to 1.2.1 and i get this exception.
My @Specialized class does not have a @Named annotation but somehow it's
there in the debugger.

Any idea?

I must still use 1.1.5 :/

Regards,
Thomas

Re: 1.2.1 - @Specialized Class : XXX may not explicitly declare a bean name

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi thomas,

please create a jira-ticket.

regards,
gerhard

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.
Hey Mark,

i also posted it in the ticket:
webbeans-impl\src\test\java\org\apache\webbeans\newtests\specalization\multiple

I just commented @Test, to not break the build.

Regards,
Thomas

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.