Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by ttttangzhen <al...@apache.org> on 2021/09/30 13:19:42 UTC

[MEETING MINUTES] Apache ShenYu (incubating) Open And Governance Meeting - Sep 29, 2021

Hi Community:

Here are the minutes of our committers meeting

Time :Every Thursday at 9 pm

Cycle Time : Every 2 weeks

Mode : Online Tencent Video Conference

Purpose:Building Open And Governance Community

Moderator : Tang Zhen

Participants:

*Name, GitHub ID, Role*

Xiao Yu, yu199195, committer
Feng Zhenbing, fengzhengbing, committer
Tang Zhen, ttttangzhen, commmitter
Liu Liang, midnight2104, committer
Zhang Yonglun, tuohai666, committer
Liu Yi, HessTina-YuI, committer

Luo Xiaolong, lxl910128, contributor
Zhu Congqi, qicz, contributor
Zheng Siying, impactCn, contributor
Unknown, JenkinsChan, contributor
Jia Ying, babynata, contributor
Sun Rui, sunrui849, contributor
Zhu Kunshuai, JooKS-me, contributor
KaitoShy, plutokaito, contributor

blue, community
ccc, community
上善若水, community
mcnultyboy, community
qinghaiqi, community
zenglinhui, community
添, community

The results of the discussion are as follows:

- Development Task Schedule

* Refactor the data structure of the registry (Xiao Yu)

* Use JSON to store PluginHandle metadata (Feng Zhenbing).

* Optimize plugin configuration (Feng Zhenbing).

* Optimize Exception printing in unit test. (Tang Zhen)

* Admin selector quick copy.

* Configuration properties front-end support for import and export (Tang
Zhen).

* Websocket integration test (Zhu Kunshui)

* Modify the plugin name style to use camel case naming (Zhu Kunshui)

- Source Release

* Prepare for 2.4.1 release (Xiao Yu, Zhang Yonglun).

- Website

* Add Grayscale release [spring cloud / dubbo]  document (Mingjie, Zhang
Lei).

* Improve the description of matching type for Selector And Rule (Liu
Liang).

* Add Data Permission document (plutokaito)

* Add System Management document

- Community

* Add Source Code Analysis Articles for SPI (changanjennifer).

* Add Source Code Analysis Articles for registration center (Liu Wei).

* Add Source Code Analysis Articles for Rewrite and Redirect Plugin (Tang
Zhen).

- Next Version

* Add mqtt plugin. (impact)

* Add rocketMq plugin.

* Add agent to Observability.

--

Tang Zhen
Apache ShenYu (Incubating)

Re:[MEETING MINUTES] Apache ShenYu (incubating) Open And Governance Meeting - Sep 29, 2021

Posted by zcq <zc...@zhucongqi.cn>.
Hi,
"Modify the plugin name style to use camel case naming" it is my job and I am working for it.

&nbsp;
&nbsp;
From: &nbsp;"ttttangzhen"<alextang@apache.org&gt;;
Date: &nbsp;Thu, Sep 30, 2021 09:20 PM
To: &nbsp;"dev"<dev@shenyu.apache.org&gt;;

Subject: &nbsp;[MEETING MINUTES] Apache ShenYu (incubating) Open And Governance Meeting - Sep 29, 2021

&nbsp;

[...]

* Add Grayscale release [spring cloud / dubbo]&nbsp; document (Mingjie, Zhang