Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Peter Royal <pr...@managingpartners.com> on 2002/06/04 12:43:03 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apache/avalon/excalibur/component ExcaliburComponentSelector.java

On Tuesday 04 June 2002 04:02 am, cziegeler@apache.org wrote:
> cziegeler    2002/06/04 01:02:16
>
>   Modified:    component/src/java/org/apache/avalon/excalibur/component
>                         ExcaliburComponentSelector.java
>   Log:
>   ComponentSelector checks for hasComponent without a select-release cycle

You re-fixed! :)

I noticed how the o.a.cocoon.components.ExtendedComponentSelector has been
patched to handle the new hasComponent(). I'll backport that fix to the 2_0_3
branch.
-pete

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Peter Royal wrote:

> On Tuesday 04 June 2002 04:02 am, cziegeler@apache.org wrote:
> > cziegeler    2002/06/04 01:02:16
> >
> >   Modified:    component/src/java/org/apache/avalon/excalibur/component
> >                         ExcaliburComponentSelector.java
> >   Log:
> >   ComponentSelector checks for hasComponent without a
> select-release cycle
>
> You re-fixed! :)

:)

> I noticed how the o.a.cocoon.components.ExtendedComponentSelector
> has been
> patched to handle the new hasComponent(). I'll backport that fix
> to the 2_0_3
> branch.
Great.

Carsten