Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Stefan Fuhrmann <st...@wandisco.com> on 2014/05/25 13:52:51 UTC

Deprecation warnings on /trunk

Hi there,

We still get 9 deprecation warnings on /trunk. I don't think
they are a release blocker but in the last couple of releases,
we managed to resolve them.

For those API calls that simply added cancellation support,
I would be fine with directly fixing them on 1.9.x (by setting
cancellation parameters to NULL) and leaving them on /trunk
as is. People may then bubble-up-revv the calling functions
to support cancellation as well during 1.10 development.

-- Stefan^2.