Posted to user@hive.apache.org by bharath v <bh...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/04 15:41:33 UTC

hive with hadoop 0.21.0

Hi all,

Has anyone tried configuring Hive with Hadoop 0.21.0 . We want to use some
features of 0.21.0 and configure Hive with it. If anybody there already
tried this out ..may be you can share your experiences. Hoping for a
response.

Thanks

Bharath.V
4th year Undergraduate,
IIIT Hyderabad.

Re: hive with hadoop 0.21.0

Posted by Jay Booth <ja...@gmail.com>.
Believe it or not I'm pretty sure that literally nobody has tried to
configure Hive with 21.0 yet -- you're probably best off sticking with
20.2.