Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Swierczek, David (MED)" <da...@med.ge.com> on 2004/02/19 21:47:13 UTC

RE: Could not find org.apache.testlet.engine.TextTestEngine

Thanks, Eric, I tried that (including the ant and ant-optional jars as
dependencies), with the same error resulting.  The problem is that
"TextTestEngine" itself doesn't show up in any jar!

The closest reference I see to it is from a Google search:
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Text
TestEngine
which shows something possibly happening in a class called:
	"org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.Test",
but I cannot figure out how that is getting accessed via Maven build.
Anyway, it should have been found via the dependency list.  As I said,
it works fine with just running Ant alone...

One possible wrench in the works is that the test I'm trying to "junit"
via Maven was generated using BCEL to create a Hansel coverage suite.
But again, it works with Ant alone....?

Any Ant internals experts out there with familiarity with this issue?
Any other ideas?

-Dave