Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com> on 2003/12/19 21:05:50 UTC

[OT] [JOKE] Re: Jakarta: Confederation or Single Project?

Holy war time:

IoC TLP's

public class Log4J implements JakartaAware, LoggingAware
{
}

public class Log4J
{
	public void setJakarta(Jakarta jakarta) { ... }
	public void setLogging(Logging logging) { ... }
}

public class Log4J
{
	public Log4J(Jakarta jakarta, Logging logging) { ... }
}

=)

-Brian