Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dennis Byrne <de...@dbyrne.net> on 2006/01/09 00:09:52 UTC

extensions TLD after mvn

Perhaps I missed a discussion on this, or maybe there is no plan maintain the old TLD namespace, but I do not get the TLD for myfaces_ext.tld/http://myfaces.apache.org/extensions in tomahawk-1.1.2-SNAPSHOT.jar .

Dennis Byrne

Re: extensions TLD after mvn

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Also for tools support, it's much better to drop it.

Thing is that currently people are seeing two tld's for the tomahawk
components in their IDEs, with no mentioning what TLD is preferred and
should be used.

So they get really confused by that, it's very good that you have
dropped it, Sean.

regards,

Martin

--