Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by İlim Uğur <il...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/29 00:43:59 UTC

Wiki Page for Mesos Authentication and Security Support

Hey,

I updated the wiki page which was set up to present the scope and contents
of the Google Summer of Code project for adding security and authentication
support to Mesos.

I realize that it still does not cover the whole material(i.e. a complete
schedule) but as the mid-term evaluations are starting tomorrow, I am
afraid any further updates on the wiki page will have to wait a few more
days as I am dealing with the project itself. However, after the deadline
for the mid-term evaluations, I will add any currently absent content and
will keep the page up to date from then on.

Here is a link to it:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MESOS/Authentication%2C+Authorization+and+Security+support

Any suggestions and comments on the content, and on the project in general
is appreciated.

- İlim

Re: Wiki Page for Mesos Authentication and Security Support

Posted by İlim Uğur <il...@gmail.com>.
I am currently working on the code but I will be adjusting the project wiki
appropriately tonight.(already 10pm here) Also, to my knowledge, the
deadline for the mid-term evaluations is on August 2.

- İlim

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for update Ilim!

Posted by Jan Schaumann <js...@netmeister.org>.