Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Costas Partassides <cp...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/06 10:27:39 UTC

Issue with installer

Hi , i am having some issues with the flex installer:

History
----------
I tried to installe flex installer - not sdk - under builder/sdks/4.9.0
I uninstalled and deleted both 4.9.0 and program files(86)/Apache Flex

1. I am trying to install the installer . When prompted i choose program
files(86)/Apache Flex . however the installer goes ahead and installs it
under builder/sdks/4.9.0  (previous location) .
2. when trying to installed the SDK from the installer , when i'm prompted
in the licences page , i don't see any option for choosing "i accept the
licences"

C.

Re: Issue with installer

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
Carlos,

We've been talking about the UI of that screen.  You have to accept each
license individually by clicking on the red box to the left of the product
in order to accept it.  When the boxes turn green for the required
components, it should allow you to install.

-Nick