Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/03 14:00:07 UTC

Re: Ignite.cache.loadcache.Does this method do Increamental Load?

Hello!

Yes, LoadCache will not overwrite keys with existing values.

Ilya Kasnacheev

пн, 23 мар. 2020 г. в 21:35, nithin91 <

Posted by nithin91 <ni...@franklintempleton.com>.
Thanks for the inputs.It is really helpful.

Re: Ignite.cache.loadcache.Does this method do Increamental Load?

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

You can use Data Streamer with allowOverride flag set can do incremental
load with keys replacement. Load cache is tailored for initial loading only.

Of course, you will have to write your own code around Data Streamer.

Ilya Kasnacheev

пт, 15 мая 2020 г. в 18:53, nithin91 <

Posted by nithin91 <ni...@franklintempleton.com>.
Then what is the best way to do perform incremental load.